Product information: “Olympic Champion”
Olympic Champion shooting glasses from Champion are designed with the serious shooter in mind. The lateral lens position and bridge height are micro-adjustable on the face. These sophisticated frames are very light in weight. The spring loaded sides can be adjusted for length. A bespoke prescription lens and the added adjustability of this model will allow you to see significant improvements on your scorecard. Easy to use, these one-handed fingertip adjustments can be made whilst standing or prone – facilitating the perfect shot.
- A bespoke lens tailored to your prescription will help you regain foresight clarity, improving target accuracy and consistency on your scorecard.
- On the face adjustment of lateral lens position and nose bridge height whilst standing or prone.
- Three-way off-face lens adjustments with the Allen key.
- Super-lightweight titanium frame.
- Spring-loaded, adjustable length sides.
The lateral lens position and nose bridge height are both micro-adjustable whilst on the face.
These real-time fingertip adjustments can be made quickly between shots without changing your shooting position. Discover with ease which positioning delivers the best improvements to your target accuracy.
- Off the face, the Allen key is used to alter the height, tilt, and rotation of the lens, further personalizing the glasses to the exact specifications of the shooter’s face and eye line.
- The spring-loaded titanium and silicone sides are adjustable in length with a simple twisting motion to ensure a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes.
- Adapt to changing light conditions and avoid glare by flicking between an ISSF compliant grey or translucent blinder.
Shooting glasses with case, without lens holder and shield.