CONTACT IV Trigger Hand Glove (SAUER) provides a firm grip for the shooter’s trigger hand.
The main focus of its design is to ensure the best possible tactile contact.
IMPORTANT! Gloves are sold by the handedness of the shooter. So a right-handed shooter, requiring a glove for their left supporting hand, should select a Right-Handed glove. A left-handed shooter, requiring a glove for their right supporting hand, should select a Left-Handed glove.
- This glove is ergonomically cut with no seams around the areas of stress and is very light and breathable.
- The back of the glove is made of a high-quality and bi-elastic material combination.
- The palm is made from a state-of-the-art polyester/polyamide fabric with polyurethane coating that is breathable and non-slip.
- Embossed silicone stippling improves the shooter’s grip.
- Two practical finger slings make the glove easier to take off.
- The glove also serves as protection from the cold for the trigger hand during cooler weather.
- Color – Black with white and red trim
- Palm – 85% polyester with polyurethane coating, 15% polyamide
- Back – 83% polyamide, 17% cotton