Product information: “Your Trainings Buddy”
New ideas for your Air Pistol or Air Rifle training!
“Your Trainings Buddy” is a creative collection of exercises for sport shooters. The booklet contains not only our favorite exercises, but also some freshly invented tasks, to cover the needs of advanced and professional competitors. Inspired by strong-willed and future-oriented athletes who want to help you to bring structure in ever training session with fresh and diversified exercises.
Start every training session with fun and enjoyment of your sport. Make it varied and look for a new challenge every day that will bring you closer to your goal. Always be aware of your progress, promote your strengths and work on your weaknesses. Be honest with yourself, be brave, be confident. Always believe in your dreams and go your own way.
Your training buddy includes not only our favorite exercises, but also numerous newly developed tasks that appeal to both the hobby shooter and the professional. Exercises in four categories (technique, performance, special & game) and three performance levels (from a level ring average of 10.0 to 60 shots) will help you to make your shooting training varied, goal-oriented and challenging.
What you get
- 44 creative, challenging and varied exercises that are always at hand
- Four different categories (technology, performance, special & game) for a targeted training
- 3 motivating performance levels, suitable for advanced to professional
- Countless combination options for tailor-made training
- Exercises developed by professional athletes and sports scientists
- Icons that help you estimate training time and scope on each map
- Inspiration for coaches and athletes
- The perfect companion for air rifle and air pistol training
What you need
- Courage to face new challenges
- Openness to new forms of training
- Motivation to get the most out of you
- Fancy a change in training
- Creativity to customize exercises to suit you if necessary
What you learn
- You learn to set new goals
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Work specifically at your weak points and strengthen your strengths
- Bring structure to your training
- Goal-oriented training