Morini free pistol
Same as CM 84E but 65 g lighter.
Electronic mechanism gives minimum lock-time from trigger release to fire. Ball bearing trigger unit provides friction-free action. Accidental discharge due to the light trigger is guarded by a light beam sensor spanning the trigger guard. A photocell on the trigger ensures against accidental activation of a shot. Trigger pressure is variable: factory set at 22-160 g, but the pistol comes with two other pressure springs giving 0-22 g and 160-300g. Possible to order with single or double stage trigger. New polygonal barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther gives more stability and reduces recoil.
Technical data CM 84E Light:
- Caliber: .22 l.r.
- Weight: 1175 g
- Dimension (L/H/W): 495/150/70 mm
- Length of Sight Line: 330 – 425 mm
- Barrell Length: 290 mm
- System: Martini
- Trigger: Electronic
- First stage weight: 0 – 900 g
- Trigger: Mounted on Micro-Roller Bearing
- Second stage weight: 50 – 90 g
- Battery Voltage: 1 x 15V
- Battery Life: 5000 Firings ca.
- Front sight: 3.5/4.0/4.5/5.0/5.5/6.0 mm
- Sight Slot: Micrometrically Adjustable
- Grips: Adjustable/Fixed – Left/Right